MyAccount - Council Housing help

If any information on your account is incorrect, or your household’s circumstances have changed, you have a duty to tell us immediately.

Frequently asked questions

What do I need to register for online services?

You will need the following information to register for online services:

  • Name and address
  • Date of Birth
  • National Insurance number
  • Pay reference.

Who can register for this service?

Current and former tenants are able to register for this service.

What if I can’t find my rent reference number?

This can be found on quarterly rent statements, rent notification letters and the barcoded letter issued for payments at the start of the tenancy.

I have a leaseholder/garage account – can I view my details online?

Unfortunately you are unable to at this time.

How do I apply to join the housing register?

Apply online (external link).


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council