The 'My Report It' app is available for iPhone, Android and Windows phones.
It can be downloaded from the relevant app store, see links above.
You will need an email address and once you have installed and verified the app using your email address, you will be able to report issues.
New versions of the app will be introduced from time to time with additional features and bug fixes. You will be asked to download an updated version.
How do I use 'report it' via the App?
To report an environmental issue to us:
- Select ‘Begin’
- Enter your location using the pin or a postcode
- Choose to take/upload a photo of the issue
- Describe the issue
- Select the category of report from the list
- You can also add a hash tag if relevant, to link to Twitter
- Press ‘Send now’ to send your report.
For more information on what issues to report and how to use 'report it' via MyAccount visit: