Displaying 1 to 27 of 27
Tell us about a fault with a street light or enquire about a street lighting issue.
Retail, industrial and commercial property, as well as land and development opportunities available for sale or to let.
Request to search local property and land registers.
Responsibilities of land owners to maintain land drains or field drains where they cross or border land or property.
Contact us about council owned land or properties - if there is a problem or if you wish to buy or rent it.
View your housing benefit payment online.
We communicate regularly with private landlords through email updates, newsletters, forums and more.
Guidance for landowners about maintaining a public right of way.
Practical help and advice if you need help living at home after a stay in hospital.
Information about the Council's plans to improve the street lighting and replace them with LED lights.
Employers responsibilities for protecting staff and customers from Legionnaire's disease.
For face-to-face information, help and advice about council services. Leigh Town Hall, Market Street, Leigh, WN7 1DY.
From libraries and museums, to sporting activities and fun things to do.
Keeping fit - Our leisure centres and swimming pools have sport and fitness activities to help all ages and abilities.
Find libraries in Wigan Borough, find and renew your books online, see what services the libraries offer and what events will be taking place.
Apply for licenses for entertainment, taxis, gambling, trading, keeping animals, buildings and highways.
Visit our Life Centres for face-to-face information, help and advice about council services.
For young people living in Wigan - things to do, get information about issues that affect you and services to support you.
What listed buildings are and what is required to make changes to a listed building.
Services in the community that can help you stay independent from help with meals, getting dressed, shopping, laundry and more.
Local Housing Allowance (LHA) is the way of working out Housing Benefit for most tenants in privately rented accommodation. From April 2013 further changes to LHA will occur.
Local Nature Reserves are places of special interest locally for their wildlife and natural features.
Current development plans in Wigan.
Wigan Heritage Service offers extensive local and family history collections including books, pamphlets, local newspapers, maps, census and parish registers.
Finding support for vulnerable people in crisis across the borough including food boxes, emergency shelter etc.
Use the BMI calculator to see if you can get help with weight loss - your BMI must be over 25.
Report a stray or lost dog, and how stray dogs are looked after.
Displaying 1 to 27 of 27

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council