Displaying 1 to 15 of 15
Licensing and permits in relation to gambling.
Support and counselling for people and families affected by problem gambling.
Find out what ward you live in and who is your local councillor.
Helping you to use the internet, computers and technology so you can do things quicker, easier and cheaper!
To register a civil partnership at Wigan Life Centre or Leigh Town Hall, you must make an appointment to give notice.
To register a marriage at Wigan Life Centre or Leigh Town Hall, you must make an appointment to give notice.
Traders apply to the scheme and are verified if they commit to following consumer protection and other relevant legislation.
Information for school governors, along with how to apply to become a governor and the availability for training.
Initiatives set-up by the council to help give something back to the people, the environment and community of Wigan.
Greenheart stretches from Leigh all the way up to Haigh Hall and includes plenty of beautiful parks, woodlands, wetlands, canals and green spaces for you to visit.
Wigan Council can supply a grit bin on a priority basis to help residents most affected by the icy conditions on the public highways in their area.
We grit and clear snow from the borough's roads to ensure the road network is kept open.
Detailed gritting routes during bad weather.
From sports ground maintenance, landscaping, and planting to tree felling and environmental cleansing.
Information and advice about travelling communities in Wigan Borough, including how to report an unauthorised encampment and what the council can do.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 15

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council