Displaying 1 to 40 of 40
Find a council car park, pay or appeal a parking fine, apply for a Blue Badge and more.
What to do if you receive a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
Apply for a resident or business parking permit for controlled parking zones.
What action can be taken against problem parking, and the rules about footway/pavement parking and disabled parking.
Find out about our parks, gardens, nature reserves, woodlands, play areas, football pitches, bowling greens and more.
This allows you to keep your passports while your applications for documentation to prove your right to live in the UK are being processed.
You need a license to use a portion of maintained highway to sell food and drink, display goods or have temporary furniture outside a restaurant or cafe.
How to pay a council bill such as Council Tax, housing rent, business rates, parking fines and more.
Different ways you can pay your Council Tax.
Find out how much you will need to pay if you need to go into a care home.
Volunteering opportunities with people in the community including working with Dementia Friends, Shared Lives, Trading Standards, domestic abuse champions and the Community Resolution Panel
How we monitor our performance and where the budget is spent.
You must be registered to exhibit, use or train performing animals.
How much money is allocated for your care services.
This replaces Disability Living Allowance for people aged 16 to 64.
Businesses carrying out treatments such as piercing, tattooing, electrolysis and acupuncture need to be registered.
What to do when faced with pest issues and the costs for treatment of pests.
You need a licence to sell pet animals, both through a pet shop or online.
Find out about the councils petitions scheme and e-petitions.
Personal budgets for your child and referrals to the EHC pathway, which looks at all the needs they have within education, health and care,
Apply for planning permission, search planning applications and more.
Local and national planning policy and guidance to help you meet requirements and legislation.
For face-to-face information, help and advice about council services. Platt Bridge Health Centre, Rivington Avenue, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5NG.
Got a team and need somewhere to play? Hire one of our pitches.
This Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) is a statement of the pharmaceutical needs of Wigan Borough
You must register with us if your business sells certain non-medicinal poisons.
Industrial air pollution, air quality management and industrial and commercial noise.
You need a premises licence to provide late-night refreshments, regulated entertainment and to sell alcohol.
Businesses can form a statutory partnership with the council to ensure they get reliable regulatory advice.
Applying for a reception class place for September 2017.
Your privacy is important and any personal information you give to us will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
A private fostering arrangement is one that is made privately by a parent rather than by the council.
Information and advice for private landlords including landlord accreditation and our private leasing scheme.
A private street not maintained by the council but could be 'adopted' by the council if they are in good repair.
How to sell to us, including business tendering opportunities and terms and conditions.
Information relating to commercial land ownership, property and estate management.
Check or confirm licence, certificate or permit information.
What they are, maps, guidance for landowners and reporting a problem.
Support is available for pupils if they are going to be off school for more than 15 days because of illness.
What you need to do to ensure your bin is emptied on collection day.
Displaying 1 to 40 of 40

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council