Displaying 1 to 27 of 27
For businesses - what accidents need to be reported and how to report them.
A private street not maintained by the council but could be 'adopted' by the council if they are in good repair.
Finding families, supporting children and recruiting parents for children that need adoption.
The Wigan Safeguarding Adults Board protects those at risk from abuse or neglect and safeguards adults in the borough
Keeping you fit, well and independent, how to get help, support for older people, community services, will you have to pay, raising concerns and more.
It is required to advertise applications for premises licences or club premises certificates at the premises and in a local newspaper.
How to report industrial air pollution issues to us.
Reducing air pollution by encouraging cleaner ways to travel and investigating complaints of air pollution - report air quality.
Easy changes you can make to cut back on drinking and the support and treatment available for anyone concerned about their own or someone else's drinking problem
Report a faulty lock or get new keys for your alley gate.
Find an allotment and apply for a place on the waiting list.
Registrations, licenses and permits relating to the keeping of animals, breeding animals and other animal-related licenses.
What is anti-social behaviour and how do you report it?
You can appeal against the valuation band your property has been placed in or the amount of Council Tax you have to pay.
Appeal a decision we have made about Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction.
Forms to complete to apply to join the housing register to get a council or Housing Association property in the Wigan Borough.
Work out if you will qualify for help with your rent and/or Council Tax and make an application.
Make applications online.
The benefits of undertaking an apprenticeship and help and support for recruiting apprentices.
Find out about accessing our collections and take a look back in history.
Find out what help you can get for housing, health, leisure and jobs as well as information about WW1 centenary, events and medals.
Information about arts and festivals in the borough.
Information about asbestos and who is at risk from exposure to it.
Ask cabinet members questions about council services and to get direct answers from them.
For face-to-face information, help and advice about council services. Atherton Health Centre, Nelson Street, Atherton, Manchester, M46 0LE.
Information for parents - how to get help and support for families of children with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
Information for professionals - referring children with a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition and available training.
Displaying 1 to 27 of 27

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council