Displaying 1 to 17 of 17
Drivers of hackney carriage vehicles or 'taxi's must apply for a licence to drive these vehicles.
Beautiful stately home in acres of stunning gardens, with a golf course, shops and cafe.
Hazardous, clinical, chemical or toxic waste must not be put into your domestic bins.
Information on insurance and appeals, what to do when accidents occur, and advice for various job types.
Services, support and wellbeing information for adults and children.
Opportunity to make your views heard about health and social care in Wigan Borough so services can be designed around the people who use them.
If you have a hearing or visual impairment we look at the best ways to help you remain or become as independent as possible.
Services in the community that can help you stay independent from help with meals, getting dressed, shopping, laundry and more.
Information on available support services, residential care, dementia, living at home and more.
Information about conservation areas, listed buildings, trees and woodlands and how to deal with high hedges.
Report issues with roads and pavements in Wigan borough.
Apply for a licence to place private apparatus along, over or across a public highway, such as cables, balconies, canopies etc.
Affordable contents insurance policies exclusive to Wigan Council.
Help and support to educate your child at home.
How to apply for, renew or change a licence for multiple occupation of a house.
Apply to get a council house, advice for buying or renting a home, homes for older people and more.
Council house repairs, bathroom refurbishments, property improvements, gas services, asbestos and smoke detectors.
Displaying 1 to 17 of 17

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council