Displaying 1 to 33 of 33
Report if you are concerned about someone's welfare or want to complain about a service.
From bins and bulky item collections to recycling services and finding a recycling centre.
Information on UK, English, regional and mayoral referendums.
From bins and bulky item collections to recycling services and finding a recycling centre.
How to register a birth, the details you need to bring and who needs to attend.
How to register a death and the details you will need.
If you wish to store, prepare, distribute or sell food at any premises you must register at least 28 days before opening.
How to register to vote including postal voting and voting by proxy.
Local communities have the chance to influence what pupils learn in RE in Wigan Borough.
If you are having a marriage or civil ceremony in a Church of England or Wales, you may be asked to give notice at your local register office.
You can renew you library books online or by visiting any library.
Once you have chosen your perfect venue, you will need to contact us to arrange your renewal of vows ceremony.
Tell us about a change in your circumstances that may affect the amount of housing benefit you receive.
Disability, illness or frailty means that many adults are vulnerable and at risk of abuse - if you have concerns please report it.
Report fly-tipping, problems with rubbish and litter, broken glass, spillages on the road.
Tell us about traders selling illegal or counterfeit goods, underage sales or food safety and hygiene issues.
Report a problem using one of our online forms.
Find out if there is a reason your bin has not been collected, or report it to us.
Tell us about a fault with a street light.
The Mayor is happy to oblige to requests for their attendance at functions and events you are organising.
Request a replacement bin or report a damaged bin to be repaired.
You may want a birth re-registration if the parents have married after the birth or if the father's details need to be added.
Providing accommodation for young people that have emotional, attachment and/or behavioural difficulties which prevents them from being placed within a family setting.
Trading Standards scheme to assist, promote and recognise off-licences who are actively working to prevent alcohol being supplied to under 18 year olds.
You need a licence to run a riding establishment where horses or ponies are hired out for riding or used for riding instruction.
Bus/travel passes and services to help older people and those with disabilities to get out and about.
National cycle training for children and adults.
For professionals - Road safety resources and lessons for key stage 1, 2 and 3.
Upcoming road schemes including bus priority programme and safer cycle routes.
Roadworks bulletin, gritting and road safety cycle training.
Advance notice of road works in the area.
Accommodation is available for those who are homeless and sleeping rough in winter.
Displaying 1 to 33 of 33

Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council