We have over 20 years experience of delivering first class grounds maintenance services to local authority, educational and private sector customers.
Our award winning maintenance teams specialise in all areas of grounds maintenance from highway verges and sports pitches, to high profile ornamental parks, country parks and tourist attractions.
- We mow more than three million square metres of grass per week every summer
- We maintain over 300,000 square metres of shrub beds
- We maintain over 100 sports pitches
- We maintain over 4000 street trees.
We currently work with over 140 schools in the borough to provide and maintain high quality sports facilities with winter, summer and all-weather pitches
- Tree, shrubs and plants - tree or section felling, pruning, stump grinding, area clearance etc
- Sports pitches - installation and maintenance of sports facilities including grass cutting, fertilising, rolling, aerating and draining turf; erecting ball stop fencing, renovating all-weather pitches (Astroturf and Redgra) and supplying equipment
- Environmental cleansing - mechanical sweeping, litter bin collection and installation, removal of fly tipping, fly posting, gum and graffiti
- Hard surface marking - durable, nonslip sports and playground markings; from hopscotch markings and football pitch lines to professional games courts
- Planting schemes, maintenance and weed control - choosing the right combination of plants and containers, feeding, watering, pest control and weed control. Includes free replacements of all natural plant failures or plants that simply outgrow their situation
- Hard and soft landscaping - civil works, paving, concrete work, earthworks, fencing, furniture installation, bed and border construction, and large or small scale planting.
Caring for the environment
We have been awarded with the ENCAMS - Tidy Business Gold Standard Award in recognition of our work to improve waste recycling and minimisation practices and our commitment to improving the visual appearance of the local environment.
We also link up with local community groups and undertake and support a number of local environmental improvement initiatives.
We have also joined an elite group of organisations to have been awarded the prestigious ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) 14001 standard. The award is testimony to our dedication to environmentally friendly work practices and operations.
Our accreditations and partnerships include: