We can arrange help for residents who have problems moving their wheelie bins or recycling containers when they are ready for collection.
This service is free of charge to people who qualify for it.
Conditions of service
- You may be visited by a Council officer to check your eligibility for the scheme
- You must ensure we have access to the property on the collection day
- Your gate must be unlocked
- Your bin must be accessible
- You must not have dogs loose on your property
- If your circumstances change and you no longer need an assisted collection you must let us know